Website Content - Accuracy and Permitted Use
- Zoggs makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but Zoggs does not offer any warranties (whether express, implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website.
- Zoggs may remove material or Features from the Website at its own discretion and without any notice.
- You are permitted to use the material that is displayed on the Website from time to time only as expressly authorised by Zoggs.
- This Website is intended to provide amongst other things, information relating to Zoggs products and services and is designed for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Users may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising or to promote or encourage traffic to any other Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, rights in data, databases, trade marks, names, images, logos and other intellectual property rights in the Website content, software and all HTML and other code involved in this Website ("Intellectual Property Rights"), shall remain at all times vested in Zoggs and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions.
- Users may not, other than in accordance with these Terms, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, reproduce, publish, license, show or play in public, download, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell in whole or in part, the Website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights relating thereto, without first obtaining written permission from Zoggs to do so.
- All trade marks appearing on the Website are owned by Zoggs and nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property Rights displayed or subsisting on or in this Website other than in accordance with these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
- The internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, you accept that this Website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- While Zoggs takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is properly functioning at all times, Zoggs does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
- Zoggs has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content you encounter, or events which may occur as a result of your use of the Features and Zoggs shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by you as a result of your use of the Website or the Features.
Zoggs ® International Ltd
- These terms and your use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- By accepting these Terms and using the Website or the Features, you accept that any dispute under these Terms or arising out of use of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and by using this Website you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- This Website is not intended for use of access by any person or company in any jurisdiction other than England and Wales. Those who choose to use or access this Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable.
The content on this site, including news, programs, services , data and other information, is provided by Zoggs International Ltd and its third party content providers for your personal information only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Content on this site is not appropriate for the purposes of making a decision to carry out a transaction or trade. Nor does it provide any form of advice relating to activity that you should conduct without the prior consent of your own medial physician.
Zoggs International Ltd accepts no responsibility for any accident or injury amounting from any activity undertaken when using any Zoggs or Swim4Fitness™ products and or initiatives.
Zoggs International - Swim4Fitness™ NewslettersWhilst Zoggs International Ltd has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information provided by the Swim4Fitness™ newsletters is accurate and up to date as at the time of issue, it reserves the right to make corrections and does not warrant that it is accurate or complete. Information will change with time and from time to time. Zoggs International Ltd hereby disclaims all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law in relation to the newsletters and does not give any warranties (including any statutory ones) in relation to the information contained. This is a free service and therefore you agree by receiving any newsletter(s) that this disclaimer is reasonable. Any copying, redistribution or republication of Swim4Fitness™ newsletter(s), or the content thereof, for commercial gain is strictly prohibited.